General entry for accesses
We collect a set of general data and information each time the website is accessed by a person or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server.
The following data can be recorded:
- an internet protocol address (IP address)
- the date and time of access to the website
- the exact subpage that was accessed on our website
- the website from which you came to our website (so-called referer)
- the browser used and its version and the operating system used for access
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website
- to optimize our website content for you
- and to ensure system security and stability
You have the right of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition of your personal data.
All inquiries, explanations and queries regarding the use of data should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.